The Hanover Branch was started in 1927 by Louise Tefft in conjunction with the local PTA.
The library is located on Main Street in a former fire station. The library was upstairs until 1976 when the Village of Hanover built a new fire station and the collection moved downstairs. The Hanover Branch, a part of the Jackson County Library, had a collection of Della Thompson Lutes books since Mrs. Lutes was raised in the area.
118 W. Main St.
Hanover, MI 49241
View on a Map
Size: 1,097 Sq. Feet