Grass Lake Branch
The Grass Lake Branch was established in 1935 as a rented library in the home of Mrs. Delia Robinson. The summer library of primarily children’s books evolved into a lending library with regular hours and around 1946 moved into the building originally constructed in 1906 as the Grass Lake Light Company. The building housed the township and village halls plus the library until 1977.
Since 1977, the library has had sole use of the building.