Join representatives from the Jackson County Department on Aging and Project Bridge to learn how to help the people in your life who have Alzheimer’s and explore treatment options, as well as how to recognize the early signs. Feel free to bring any questions you might have for the experts to answer!
Dates and Locations:
- Henrietta: November 1, 5 PM
- Summit: November 4, 5 PM (please call 517-783-4030 to register)
- Eastern: November 4, 1 PM
- Grass Lake: November 13, 5 PM
- Carnegie: November 21, 6 PM