Book Discussion Kits
Jackson District Library makes holding a book discussion as easy as checking out a kit. All you have to do is gather the friends and open the book.
We do the all the rest for you.
- Multiple copies of a book
- Large Print and Audiobooks
- A helpful folder of discussion questions to help get you started
Find Out More
If you have questions beyond the basics, please ask your local branch for details
Contact Adult Services via email adultservices@myjdl or phone 517-788-4087 ext. 1339.
- Check out for 6 weeks
- pick up and return inside the library (They don’t fit in the dropbox.)
- have your valid library card on hand and click on “I Want A Book Kit” to get started.
https://theclub.hoopladigital.com/#spotlight Each quarter a new spotlight title is available with book discussion questions and interviews with the author to enhance your group’s reading experience.
https://biglibraryread.com/ Periodically OverDrive will host global book discussions and make a title simultaneously available to multiple readers. Questions, resources, and an online global